domingo, 29 de junio de 2008

E-mail by Carolina



Hi Giselle!
How are you? I hope you are fine.
I am in New York. It's a wonderful city. Now it is springtime and the weather is very nice. I have already visited the Empire State Building and took the elevator to go to the observatory at the 86th floor. The view from this point is amazing.
Near this place, is the Macy's store (one of the greatest stores of the world) that I have already visited too, and bought some things like: T-shirts, Clothes, etc.
You wont believe that i haven't been in the Liberty statue yet, but I hope to have some time at Sunday. Yesterday I went to Chinatown where I saw a lot of beautiful and exotic things, and then I went to a Chinese restaurant; that was very interesting!
Well, I leave you now because I have to go to the Times Square.
Love,
Carolina.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Excellent work!! nice pictures!!