martes, 1 de julio de 2008

E-mail by Natalia







Hi Tamara! I´m on holiday in Frace, Paris. I arrived here last weekend. I am having a great time. I have been to different places. I have already been to de eifel tower. It was incredible. I liked it so much, and at night the lights tuned on, it´s very beatiful. I have visited the stadium of Roland Garroz and i could see the final of Federer and Nadal. It was great. Nadal won. The stadium is very big. I haven´t been able to get tickets at the box , so I have been to the stalls. I haven´t been to any museums yet, but I may go tomorrow the the louvre. I have been to a lot of shopping centers, and I have bought a lot of things. Tonight I will go to a restaurant. In two weekends I will go to another country, England. Love, Natalia Ps: I have already bought a lot of presents for you. See you in two months

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

check :I check tense when refer to the stadium.
Nice work and nice pictures